- La-Z-Boy (LZB) upgraded by Raymond James from Market Perform to Outperform
- Altria Group (MO) upgraded by Morgan Stanley from Underweight to Equal Weight
- Crestwood Equity (CEQP) upgraded by RBC Capital to Outperform from Sector Perform
- Nxt-ID (NXTD) downgraded by Maxim from Buy to Hold
- Kemper (KMPR) downgraded by William Blair from Outperform to Market Perform
- Total (TOT) downgraded by Citi from Buy to Neutral
- HP Inc. (HPQ) downgraded by Evercore ISI from Outperform to In Line
- Triumph Group (TGI) downgraded by Barclays from Equal Weight to Underweight
- Pivotal Software (PVTL) downgraded by Needham from Buy to Hold
- L Brands (LB) downgraded by RBC Capital from Outperform to Sector Perform
- SemGroup (SEMG) downgraded by RBC Capital from Outperform to Sector Perform
- Macy’s (M) downgraded by Guggenheim from Buy to Neutral
- Tellurian (TELL) downgraded by BofA/Merrill from Buy to Neutral
Silicon Valley venture capitalist Luke Lango says this little-known Apple project could be 10X bigger than the iPhone, MacBook, and iPad COMBINED! Investing in Apple today would be a smart move... but he’s discovered a bigger opportunity lying under Wall Street’s radar -one that could give early investors a shot at 40X gains! Click here for more details.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.