- Flir Systems (FLIR) upgraded by Imperial Capital from In-Line to Outperform
- Legg Mason (LM) upgraded by Evercore ISI from Underperform to In Line
- Diamond Offshore (DO) upgraded by Piper Jaffray from Underweight to Neutral
- Ericsson (ERIC) upgraded by BofA/Merrill from Neutral to Buy
- Covenant Transportation (CVTI) upgraded by Cowen from Market Perform to Outperform
- ArcBest (ARCB) upgraded by Cowen from Market Perform to Outperform
- Babcock (BCKIF) downgraded by JPMorgan from Overweight to Neutral
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) downgraded by Jefferies from Buy to Hold
- Zayo Group (ZAYO) downgraded by Raymond James from Outperform to Market Perform
- Sasol (SSL) downgraded by HSBC from Buy to Hold
- Franco-Nevada (FNV) downgraded by RBC Capital from Outperform to Sector Perform
- Ryanair (RYAAY) downgraded by HSBC from Buy to Hold
- Anadarko (APC) downgraded by Cowen from Outperform to Market Perform
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) downgraded by Stephens from Overweight to Equal Weight
Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google have been the talk of the investing world for the past decade. But, what's the next big tech stock? Investing icon Louis Navellier may have the answer. Click here to see the tech stock he's pounding the table on NOW.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.