- Renault (RNLSY) upgraded by Jefferies from Hold to Buy
- CYBG (CBBYF) upgraded by Citi from Neutral to Buy
- CYBG (CBBYF) upgraded by Credit Suisse from Underperform to Neutral
- Equinor (EQNR) upgraded by Barclays from Equal Weight to Overweight
- Kingspan (KGSPY) upgraded by Berenberg from Hold to Buy
- Royal Mail (ROYMF) upgraded by RBC Capital from Underperform to Sector Perform
- Ferguson (FERGY) upgraded by Canaccord from Hold to Buy
- Henkel (HENKY) upgraded by Credit Suisse from Underperform to Neutral
- Kingfisher (KGFHY) downgraded by Goldman Sachs from Buy to Neutral
- SKF AB (SKFRY) downgraded by Jefferies from Buy to Hold
- Fox Factory (FOXF) downgraded by BofA/Merrill from Buy to Neutral
- Credit Suisse (CS) downgraded by RBC Capital from Outperform to Sector Perform
- Nissan (NSANY) downgraded by Macquarie from Outperform to Neutral
- Rexnord (RXN) downgraded by Credit Suisse from Outperform Neutral
Silicon Valley venture capitalist Luke Lango says this little-known Apple project could be 10X bigger than the iPhone, MacBook, and iPad COMBINED! Investing in Apple today would be a smart move... but he’s discovered a bigger opportunity lying under Wall Street’s radar -one that could give early investors a shot at 40X gains! Click here for more details.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.