- Renault (RNLSY) upgraded by Jefferies from Hold to Buy
- CYBG (CBBYF) upgraded by Citi from Neutral to Buy
- CYBG (CBBYF) upgraded by Credit Suisse from Underperform to Neutral
- Equinor (EQNR) upgraded by Barclays from Equal Weight to Overweight
- Kingspan (KGSPY) upgraded by Berenberg from Hold to Buy
- Royal Mail (ROYMF) upgraded by RBC Capital from Underperform to Sector Perform
- Ferguson (FERGY) upgraded by Canaccord from Hold to Buy
- Henkel (HENKY) upgraded by Credit Suisse from Underperform to Neutral
- Kingfisher (KGFHY) downgraded by Goldman Sachs from Buy to Neutral
- SKF AB (SKFRY) downgraded by Jefferies from Buy to Hold
- Fox Factory (FOXF) downgraded by BofA/Merrill from Buy to Neutral
- Credit Suisse (CS) downgraded by RBC Capital from Outperform to Sector Perform
- Nissan (NSANY) downgraded by Macquarie from Outperform to Neutral
- Rexnord (RXN) downgraded by Credit Suisse from Outperform Neutral
Apple is about to unveil its biggest project yet... And the analyst who was ranked as America's #1 Stock Picker in 2020 by TipRanks has found a backdoor Apple play that could give early investors a shot at 40X gains. The best part is all you need is $5 to get started! Click here for more details.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.