- EFG Eurobank (EGFEY) upgraded by HSBC from Hold to Buy
- National Bank of Greece (NBGIF) upgraded by HSBC from Hold to Buy
- Piraeus Bank (BPIRD) upgraded by HSBC from Hold to Buy
- Bellway (BLWYY) upgraded by Deutsche Bank from Hold to Buy
- Tilly’s (TLYS) upgraded by William Blair from Market Perform to Outperform
- Genesco (GCO) upgraded by Pivotal Research from Hold to Buy
- China Southern Airlines (ZNH) upgraded by JPMorgan from Underweight to Neutral
- Eurocash (EUSHF) upgraded by JPMorgan from Underweight to Neutral
- Nutanix (NTNX) upgraded by JPMorgan from Underweight to Neutral
- Itau Corpbanca (ITCB) upgraded by Citi from Neutral to Buy
- Arlo Technologies (ARLO) upgraded by Guggenheim from Neutral to Buy
- Worldline (WRDLY) downgraded by Berenberg from Buy to Hold
- Vodafone (VOD) downgraded by BofA/Merrill from Buy to Neutral
- RPC, Inc. (RES) downgraded by SunTrust from Buy to Hold
America's #1 Pattern Trader has found a way to squeeze profits out of Wall Street's biggest names - giving folks the chance to make 25%, 75%, even 100+% on any given trade within a few days' time. Today he's lined up 10 stock patterns, including the stock names, how much they could increase, and when he believes it'll happen. Just follow his instructions step-by-step.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.