- China Eastern Airlines (CEA) upgraded by Goldman Sachs from Sell to Neutral
- China Southern Airlines (ZNH) upgraded by Goldman Sachs from Sell to Neutral
- Air China (AIRYY) upgraded by Goldman Sachs from Sell to Neutral
- Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) upgraded by Jefferies from Hold to Buy
- Hexcel (HXL) upgraded by Canaccord from Hold to Buy
- Danone (DANOY) upgraded by RBC Capital from Sector Perform to Outperform
- Qorvo (QRVO) upgraded by KeyBanc from Sector Weight to Overweight
- Daimler AG (DDAIF) upgraded by Jefferies from Underperform to Hold
- Kosmos (KOS) upgraded by RBC Capital from Sector Perform to Outperform
- Munich Re (MURGY) downgraded by JPMorgan from Overweight to Neutral
- Domino’s Pizza Enterprises (DPZUF) downgraded by Credit Suisse from Neutral to Underperform
- Domino’s Pizza Enterprises (DPZUF) downgraded by Citi from Neutral to Sell
- Clean Energy (CLNE) downgraded by Raymond James from Market Perform to Underperform
- NextEra Energy (NEP) downgraded by Raymond James from Outperform to Market Perform
America's #1 Pattern Trader has found a way to squeeze profits out of Wall Street's biggest names - giving folks the chance to make 25%, 75%, even 100+% on any given trade within a few days' time. Today he's lined up 10 stock patterns, including the stock names, how much they could increase, and when he believes it'll happen. Just follow his instructions step-by-step.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.