- Fly Leasing (FLY) upgraded by Citigroup from Neutral to Buy
- CorEnergy Infrastructure (CORR) upgraded by BofA/Merrill from Underperform to Neutral
- Kilroy Realty (KRC) upgraded by Stifel Nicolaus from Hold to Buy
- Transmontaigne Partners (TLP) upgraded by Stifel Nicolaus from Hold to Buy
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) downgraded by Susquehanna from Positive to Neutral
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) downgraded by Stifel Nicolaus from Buy to Hold
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by Theflyonthewall.com
TheFlyOnTheWall.com is a source for up-to-the-minute financial news. Known for its unbiased market intelligence, TheFly has been serving professional and individual investors worldwide for more than 12 years. TheFly’s news feed keeps investors informed of all the news moving on the wires and circulating throughout Wall Street trading desks. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 30-days by clicking here.