- Associated British Foods (ASBFY) upgraded by Jefferies from Hold to Buy
- NuStar Energy (NS) upgraded by Credit Suisse from Underperform to Neutral
- Cognizant (CTSH) upgraded by SunTrust from Hold to Buy
- SkyWest (SKYW) upgraded by Raymond James from Outperform to Strong Buy
- Callon Petroleum (CPE) upgraded by Euro Pacific from Neutral to Buy
- Echo Global (ECHO) upgraded by Susquehanna from Neutral to Positive
- MasTec (MTZ) upgraded by DA Davidson from Neutral to Buy
- TransMontaigne (TLP) downgraded by Stifel from Buy to Hold
- Weatherford (WFT) downgraded by Goldman Sachs from Buy to Neutral
- Wix.com (WIX) downgraded by Raymond James from Outperform to Market Perform
- FirstService (FSV) downgraded by Raymond James from Outperform to Market Perform
Your $50 Ticket to the "$100 Billion Pot Stock Bonanza" [sponsor]
The $100 billion marijuana industry is dominated by penny stocks... With legalization sweeping the country, these penny stocks have already begun skyrocketing in price... Take action TODAY, and you have a once-in-a-generation opportunity to turn a tiny $50 investment into an absolute fortune. Click here to find out how.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.