- Continental Resources (CLR) upgraded by KeyBanc from Sector Weight to Overweight
- Arcturus Therapeutics (ARCT) downgraded by Baird from Outperform to Neutral
- Arcturus Therapeutics (ARCT) downgraded by Barclays from Overweight to Equal Weight
- Arcturus Therapeutics (ARCT) downgraded by Raymond James from Outperform to Market Perform
- Aprea Therapeutics (APRE) downgraded by Baird from Outperform to Neutral
- Fujitsu General (FGELF) downgraded by JPMorgan from Overweight to Neutral
According to a former hedge fund manager with 500,000 followers around the world, the next three months could determine who will become fabulously wealthy in 2021 – and who won’t. It has nothing to do with the COVID-19 crisis. Instead, it’s a huge stock market trend that was already creating millionaires before the pandemic hit. Now, it’s been accelerated. Here’s how to take advantage.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of The Fly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.