- None at publication time
- Wright Medical (WMGI) downgraded by Jefferies from Buy to Hold
- AquaVenture (WAAS) downgraded by Raymond James from Outperform to Market Perform
- AquaVenture (WAAS) downgraded by RBC Capital from Outperform to Sector Perform
- AquaVenture (WAAS) downgraded by Lake Street from Buy to Hold
- Cincinnati Bell (CBB) downgraded by UBS from Buy to Neutral
- FedEx (FDX) downgraded by Argus from Buy to Hold
This little-known Apple project could be 10X bigger than the iPhone, MacBook, and iPad COMBINED. Here's the best way to play the opportunity. Click here for more details.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.