- 3M (MMM) upgraded by JPMorgan from Underweight to Neutral
- Manila Water (MWTCY) downgraded by Nomura Instinet from Buy to Neutral
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) downgraded by JPMorgan from Neutral to Underweight
- Oxurion (TBGNF) downgraded by Kepler Cheuvreux from Buy to Hold
- Norilsk Nickel (NILSY) downgraded by Societe Generale from Buy to Hold
- Seiko Epson (SEKEY) downgraded by Jefferies from Buy to Hold
- Celestica (CLS) downgraded by Citi from Neutral to Sell
- Valeritas (VLRX) downgraded by BTIG from Buy to Neutral
This little-known Apple project could be 10X bigger than the iPhone, MacBook, and iPad COMBINED. Here's the best way to play the opportunity. Click here for more details.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.