- Sandfire Resources (SFRRF) upgraded by Deutsche Bank from Hold to Buy
- Northern Star Resources (NESRF) upgraded by Canaccord from Hold to Buy
- BYD Electronic (BYDIF) downgraded by Credit Suisse from Outperform to Neutral
- Reis (REIS) downgraded by B. Riley FBR from Buy to Neutral
- Tech Data (TECD) downgraded by BofA/Merrill to Underperform
- Swatch Group (SWGAY) downgraded by UBS from Buy to Neutral
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) downgraded by Telsey Advisory from Outperform to Market Perform
- Lufthansa (DLAKY) downgraded by Citi from Buy to Sell
- Goodyear Tire (GT) downgraded by Berenberg from Buy to Hold
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) downgraded by BofA/Merrill from Buy to Neutral
- Electronic Arts (EA) downgraded by BofA/Merrill from Buy to Neutral
- Ambarella (AMBA) downgraded by BofA/Merrill from Neutral to Underperform
America's #1 Pattern Trader has found a way to squeeze profits out of Wall Street's biggest names - giving folks the chance to make 25%, 75%, even 100+% on any given trade within a few days' time. Today he's lined up 10 stock patterns, including the stock names, how much they could increase, and when he believes it'll happen. Just follow his instructions step-by-step.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.