- ConocoPhillips (COP) upgraded by Bernstein from Market Perform to Outperform
- DexCom (DXCM) upgraded by JPMorgan from Neutral to Overweight
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) upgraded by William Blair from Market Perform to Outperform
- Consumer Portfolio (CPSS) upgraded by JMP Securities from Market Perform to Outperform
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY) upgraded by Macquarie from Underperform to Neutral
- Randgold (GOLD) upgraded by JPMorgan from Neutral to Overweight
- Penn National (PENN) upgraded by JPMorgan from Neutral to Overweight
- Domino’s Pizza (DPZ) downgraded by Maxim from Buy to Hold
- Petrobras (PBR) downgraded by UBS from Buy to Neutral
- Xenia Hotels (XHR) downgraded by B. Riley FBR from Buy to Neutral
- Anglo American Platinum (ANGPY) downgraded by JPMorgan from Neutral to Underweight
- KAZ Minerals (KZMYY) downgraded by JPMorgan from Overweight to Neutral
- Sientra (SIEN) downgraded by Maxim from Buy to Hold
America's #1 Pattern Trader has found a way to squeeze profits out of Wall Street's biggest names - giving folks the chance to make 25%, 75%, even 100+% on any given trade within a few days' time. Today he's lined up 10 stock patterns, including the stock names, how much they could increase, and when he believes it'll happen. Just follow his instructions step-by-step.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.