- Canadian National (CNI) upgraded by Deutsche Bank from Sell to Hold
- PayPal (PYPL) upgraded by Stifel from Hold to Buy
- Novartis (NVS) upgraded by Credit Suisse from Underperform to Neutral
- First Cash Financial (FCFS) downgraded by Credit Suisse from Outperform to Neutral
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL) downgraded by Stifel from Buy to Hold
- Zoe’s Kitchen (ZOES) downgraded by William Blair from Outperform to Market Perform
- Big Yellow Group (BYLOF) downgraded by JPMorgan from Overweight to Neutral
- 8×8, Inc. (EGHT) downgraded by BofA/Merrill from Buy to Neutral
- Cincinnati Bell (CBB) downgraded by Morgan Stanley from Overweight to Equal Weight
- Roche (RHHBY) downgraded by Credit Suisse from Neutral to Underperform
- Liberty TripAdvisor (LTRPA) downgraded by Guggenheim from Neutral to Sell
- First Quantum Minerals (FQVLF) downgraded by Deutsche Bank from Buy to Hold
According to one of the world's top AI scientists, there's a major event coming as soon as three months from today that could cause expensive tech stocks like Microsoft, Google, and NVIDIA to double or triple in price in the months ahead... but whatever you do, don't go all in on big tech before you have all the details. Click here.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.