- Macy’s (M) upgraded by Susquehanna from Neutral to Positive
- Fifth Third (FITB) upgraded by Baird from Underperform to Neutral
- Fifth Third (FITB) upgraded by Macquarie from Underperform to Neutral
- IHS Markit (INFO) upgraded by Macquarie from Neutral to Outperform
- AB InBev (BUD) upgraded by RBC Capital from Underperform to Sector Perform
- KPN (KKPNY) downgraded by Goldman Sachs from Buy to Neutral
- BofI Holding (BOFI) downgraded by Compass Point from Buy to Neutral
- Sasol (SSL) downgraded by Deutsche Bank from Buy to Hold
- Raytheon (RTN) downgraded by Credit Suisse from Outperform to Neutral
- Manchester United (MANU) downgraded by Deutsche Bank from Buy to Hold
- Pandora A/S (PANDY) downgraded by JPMorgan from Overweight to Neutral
- Royal Mail (ROYMF) downgraded by JPMorgan from Overweight to Neutral
- Embraer (ERJ) downgraded by Drexel Hamilton from Buy to Hold
America's #1 Pattern Trader has found a way to squeeze profits out of Wall Street's biggest names - giving folks the chance to make 25%, 75%, even 100+% on any given trade within a few days' time. Today he's lined up 10 stock patterns, including the stock names, how much they could increase, and when he believes it'll happen. Just follow his instructions step-by-step.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.