- Macy’s (M) upgraded by Susquehanna from Neutral to Positive
- Fifth Third (FITB) upgraded by Baird from Underperform to Neutral
- Fifth Third (FITB) upgraded by Macquarie from Underperform to Neutral
- IHS Markit (INFO) upgraded by Macquarie from Neutral to Outperform
- AB InBev (BUD) upgraded by RBC Capital from Underperform to Sector Perform
- KPN (KKPNY) downgraded by Goldman Sachs from Buy to Neutral
- BofI Holding (BOFI) downgraded by Compass Point from Buy to Neutral
- Sasol (SSL) downgraded by Deutsche Bank from Buy to Hold
- Raytheon (RTN) downgraded by Credit Suisse from Outperform to Neutral
- Manchester United (MANU) downgraded by Deutsche Bank from Buy to Hold
- Pandora A/S (PANDY) downgraded by JPMorgan from Overweight to Neutral
- Royal Mail (ROYMF) downgraded by JPMorgan from Overweight to Neutral
- Embraer (ERJ) downgraded by Drexel Hamilton from Buy to Hold
According to one of the world's top AI scientists, there's a major event coming as soon as three months from today that could cause expensive tech stocks like Microsoft, Google, and NVIDIA to double or triple in price in the months ahead... but whatever you do, don't go all in on big tech before you have all the details. Click here.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.