- Arkema (ARKAY) upgraded by Citi from Neutral to Buy
- Bayer (BAYRY) downgraded by Berenberg from Buy to Hold
- AeroVironment (AVAV) downgraded by Piper Jaffray from Overweight to Neutral
- Enel Americas (ENIA) downgraded by JPMorgan from Overweight to Neutral
- Rice Energy (RICE) downgraded by Williams Capital from Buy to Hold
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.