- Delek US (DK) upgraded by Goldman Sachs from Neutral to Buy
- Crane (CR) upgraded by Canaccord from Hold to Buy
- Forum Energy (FET) upgraded by JPMorgan from Underweight to Neutral
- Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) upgraded by Morgan Stanley from Equal Weight to Overweight
- Regal Entertainment (RGC) upgraded by Loop Capital from Hold to Buy
- Yum! Brands (YUM) upgraded by Argus from Hold to Buy
- RPM (RPM) upgraded by Seaport Global from Neutral to Buy
- NantKwest (NK) downgraded by Citi from Neutral to Sell
- Valero (VLO) downgraded by Goldman Sachs from Buy to Neutral
- Patheon (PTHN) downgraded by Jefferies from Buy to Hold
- Forterra (FRTA) downgraded by SunTrust from Buy to Hold
- Pfizer (PFE) downgraded by Citi from Neutral to Sell
- MercadoLibre (MELI) downgraded by JPMorgan from Overweight to Neutral
Your $50 Ticket to the "$100 Billion Pot Stock Bonanza" [sponsor]
The $100 billion marijuana industry is dominated by penny stocks... With legalization sweeping the country, these penny stocks have already begun skyrocketing in price... Take action TODAY, and you have a once-in-a-generation opportunity to turn a tiny $50 investment into an absolute fortune. Click here to find out how.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.