- China Lodging (HTHT) upgraded by Deutsche Bank from Hold to Buy
- Cempra (CEMP) upgraded by Morgan Stanley from Underweight to Equal Weight
- Innocoll (INNL) downgraded by Janney Capital from Buy to Neutral
- Innocoll (INNL) downgraded by FBR Capital from Outperform to Market Perform
- Innocoll (INNL) downgraded by JMP Securities from Outperform to Market Perform
1 Stock to Profit 285% from Trump’s Biggest Campaign Promise [sponsored ad]
Only months into taking office President Trump has shown America that he is a man of action. The biggest campaign promise that Trump made was his $1 trillion infrastructure plan. Investors stand to make upwards of 285% gains with my favorite construction stock that can almost triple in size with the coming infrastructure bonanza. Find out all the details in Bret Jensen's new report "The One Stock You Want to Own to Cash in on Trump's $1 Trillion Infrastructure Boom".
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.