These billionaires should be some of the best-informed investors on the planet, so it’s always interesting to see which stocks they’ve been loading up on… and which ones they’ve been dumping.
In case you missed it, yesterday’s alert identified nine stocks Buffett recently purchased and one that he sold out of.
Today, we’re reporting on the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Trust’s latest portfolio changes.
Here’s a summary of what it’s been buying and selling…
- Bought 90,144 shares of Diamond Foods (Nasdaq: DMND)
- Sold 2,685,169 shares of Autonation (NYSE: AN)
- Sold 5,000,000 shares of Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.B)
- Sold 750,000 shares of Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE) – SOLD OUT
- Sold 25,668 shares of Semgroup (NYSE: SEMG) – SOLD OUT
- Sold 598,737 shares of TripAdvisor (Nasdaq: TRIP) — SOLD OUT
Visit our Gates Tracker for the details of these transactions, as well as the Foundation’s entire portfolio of U.S.-listed stocks.
Daily Trade Alert